05 MarStop Thunderbird from putting sent mails in inbox
This issue is related to the Thunderbird Conversations extension…
…here’s how to fix it.
- Right-click “Inbox”
- Select “Properties”
- Click the “Choose” button
- Deselect all “Sent” folders
That’s it – you’re done. Now Thunderbird will not display all of your sent messages in your inbox.
Latest posts by Joshua Guffey (see all)
- Search text using Regex in Chrome web browser [extension] - July 12, 2013
- Search and find an IP address match using Regex - July 12, 2013
- Stop Thunderbird from putting sent mails in inbox - March 5, 2013